STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR BIG SCREEN TV
Thanks to its HDMI 4K/30Hz HD port now you may transfer a 4K resolution at 30Hz and 1920×1080 (1080P) at 60Hz. It enables you to directly stream 4K HD or FULL HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitors,or projectors. Unlike the other usb hubs on the market, they support Dual Monitors simultaneously through VGA and HDMI (same screen).
11 IN 1 USB C HUB
Start using your laptop’s full potential and enjoy maximum connectivity thanks to the NOV8Tech 11-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub for MacBooks now you will be able to connect 11 devices at once to your laptop.
STRONG POWER DELIVERY
With the NOV8Tech 11-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub now you can charge your devices at a high speed thanks to its USB Type-C port with a 100W power delivery.
USB C Multiport Adapter:
3 x USB 3.0 Ports—up to 5 Gb/s
1 x USB C Type Power Delivery-up to 100W
1 x SD Card Reader—up to 512GB
1 x MicroSD/TF Card Reader–up to 512GB
1 x HDMI Port—480p/720p/1080p/2K/4K
1 x VGA port
1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack
1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- Most returns stem from customers purchasing silver for their space gray MacBook device or space gray for a silver MacBook device. Please note the exact color of your Apple MacBook device prior to purchasing.
- Please note that the USB hub will NOT be able to connect to your Apple MacBook device if your Apple MacBook has a case on it. None of the pictures demonstrate that the USB Hub is compatible with an Apple MacBook device that contains a cover on it.
- This hub can only read an SD Card or a Micro SD card at one time. It doesn’t read them simultaneously.
- For best use, devices connected to NOV8Tech USB C Hub should not exceed the total current of 900mA maximum. If they exceed, the output current may become unstable or disconnected. Below devices are often rated as following: Mouse: 100mA/Portable hard disk: Max. 500mA/USB 3.0 portable hard disk: Max 900mA/Keyboard: Max. 500mA.
- This hub does not support Apple USB SuperDrive and cannot read hard drives more than 2TB.
- The temperature of the hub will raise up to 47 Celsius (116 Fahrenheit) when working, but IC Chips will be constant temperature. But it does NOT damage your devices.
- Please keep in mind that you should not hold the USB C adapter for long periods of time and that it should be placed on the desk or in a well-ventilated area when in use, keep away from water, fire and corrosive liquids.