COMPACT & DURABLE
Thanks to the NOV8Tech 5-in-2 Aluminum USB-C Hub for MacBooks, now you will be able to connect 5 devices at once to your laptop.
Compatible Apple MacBooks:
- Apple MacBook Air 2018/2019
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch 2016/2017/2018/2019
- Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch 2016/2017/2018/2019
5 IN 2 USB C HUB
Start using your laptop’s full potential and enjoy maximum connectivity thanks to the NOV8Tech 5-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub for MacBooks now you will be able to connect 5 devices at once to your laptop.
STRONG POWER DELIVERY
With the NOV8Tech 5-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub now you can charge your devices at a high speed thanks to its Thunderbolt 3 port with a 100W power delivery and a 40Gbps Data transfer speed.
- Most returns stem from customers purchasing silver for their space gray MacBook device or space gray for a silver MacBook device. Please note the exact color of your Apple MacBook device prior to purchasing.
- Please note that the USB hub will NOT be able to connect to your Apple MacBook device if your Apple MacBook has a case on it. None of the pictures demonstrate that the USB Hub is compatible with an Apple MacBook device that contains a cover on it.
- Even if Thunderbolt 3 port and USB-C port look identical, they are different ports. Only Thunderbolt 3 port has power delivery feature. You can charge your device through Thunderbolt 3 port while you can use USB-C port for data transfer. (Thunderbolt 3 port is closer one to the HDMI port)
- This hub can only read an SD Card or a Micro SD card at one time. It doesn’t read them simultaneously.
- Please ensure you have a plugged-in power supply via Thunderbolt 3 port to get the HDMI output work properly.
- For best use, devices connected to NOV8Tech USB C Hub should not exceed the total current of 900mA maximum. If they exceed, the output current may become unstable or disconnected. Below devices are often rated as following: Mouse: 100mA/Portable hard disk: Max. 500mA/USB 3.0 portable hard disk: Max 900mA/Keyboard: Max. 500mA.
- This hub does not support Apple USB SuperDrive and cannot read hard drives more than 2TB.
- The temperature of the hub will raise up to 47 Celsius (116 Fahrenheit) when working, but IC Chips will be constant temperature. But it does NOT damage your devices.
- Please keep in mind that you should not hold the MacBook Pro USB C adapter for long periods of time and that it should be placed on the desk or in a well-ventilated area when in use, keep away from water, fire and corrosive liquids.
|5-in-2 USB C HUB||7-in-2 USB C HUB||11-in-1 USB C HUB||11-in-1 USB C Dock|
|USB 2.0 Port||x1||x1|
|USB 3.0 Port||x2||x2||x3||x3|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||✓||✓|
|HDMI Port (4K@30Hz)||✓||✓||✓|
|VGA Port (1080p@60Hz)||✓||✓|
|1 x SD Card 1 x MicroSD Card||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|USB C Port – 5Gbps Data Transfer||x1|
|Thunderbolt 3 100W PD / 40GBps Data Transfer||x1||x1|
|USB C Port – 100W PD||✓||✓|