NOV8Tech 5-in-2 Aluminum USB-C Hub for MacBook
★ PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: Our USB-C Hub’s configuration and capabilities are modeled after the MacBook Pro 13“/ 15” 2016-2018 and MacBook Air 2018, thus offering the most adaptable USB-C hub, both in design and technology. Plus, it’s aluminum alloy casing and color options perfectly match Apple’s unique design and makes the USB-C Hub an unrivaled companion to your laptop!
★ MAXIMUM ADAPTABILITY: The 5 in 1 aluminum USB-C Hub comes in Space Gray, Gold, and Silver, matching the Apple product line colors. Its compact and smart design allows you to bring the complete capabilities of your laptop to the next level. Have your data completely secure and accessible, on the go. Start using your laptop’s full potential and enjoy maximum connectivity.
★ FASTEST CHARGE & FASTEST DATA TRANSFER: Thanks to its Thunderbolt 3 port, (Max 100W PD with 40GB/s data) our USB-C hub can provide this max power and max data speed transfer to both 13” and 15” MacBook Pro. In addition, you won’t need to download any software or wizard to start using it, just plug and play!
★ VALUE-ADDED PERKS: Buying the 5-in-2 USB-C hub will also get you: a welcome and setup guide, a 12-month warranty. We stand behind our products. If anything does not seem right, please contact us through Amazon messages. Our team will be happy to respond to your queries in 24 business hours or less through Amazon messages.
★ RELIABLE DATA TRANSFER: The NOV8Tech 5-in-2 Aluminum USB-C Hub allows you to seamlessly transfer your data whether it be photos, videos, music and other files through its memory card and thumb drive slots. Connect to your external storage, keyboard, mouse, headset, optical drive, and more. Backwards compatible with previous USB generations e.g. USB 2.0/1.x devices.
Out of stock
$22.99 – $29.99 Including Sales Tax
COMPACT & DURABLE
Thanks to the NOV8Tech 5-in-2 Aluminum USB-C Hub for MacBooks, now you will be able to connect 5 devices at once to your laptop.
Compatible Apple MacBooks:
- Apple MacBook Air 2018/2019
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch 2016/2017/2018/2019
- Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch 2016/2017/2018/2019
5 IN 2 USB C HUB
Start using your laptop’s full potential and enjoy maximum connectivity thanks to the NOV8Tech 5-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub for MacBooks now you will be able to connect 5 devices at once to your laptop.
STRONG POWER DELIVERY
With the NOV8Tech 5-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub now you can charge your devices at a high speed thanks to its Thunderbolt 3 port with a 100W power delivery and a 40Gbps Data transfer speed.
- Most returns stem from customers purchasing silver for their space gray MacBook device or space gray for a silver MacBook device. Please note the exact color of your Apple MacBook device prior to purchasing.
- Please note that the USB hub will NOT be able to connect to your Apple MacBook device if your Apple MacBook has a case on it. None of the pictures demonstrate that the USB Hub is compatible with an Apple MacBook device that contains a cover on it.
- Even if Thunderbolt 3 port and USB-C port look identical, they are different ports. Only Thunderbolt 3 port has power delivery feature. You can charge your device through Thunderbolt 3 port while you can use USB-C port for data transfer. (Thunderbolt 3 port is closer one to the HDMI port)
- This hub can only read an SD Card or a Micro SD card at one time. It doesn’t read them simultaneously.
- Please ensure you have a plugged-in power supply via Thunderbolt 3 port to get the HDMI output work properly.
- For best use, devices connected to NOV8Tech USB C Hub should not exceed the total current of 900mA maximum. If they exceed, the output current may become unstable or disconnected. Below devices are often rated as following: Mouse: 100mA/Portable hard disk: Max. 500mA/USB 3.0 portable hard disk: Max 900mA/Keyboard: Max. 500mA.
- This hub does not support Apple USB SuperDrive and cannot read hard drives more than 2TB.
- The temperature of the hub will raise up to 47 Celsius (116 Fahrenheit) when working, but IC Chips will be constant temperature. But it does NOT damage your devices.
- Please keep in mind that you should not hold the MacBook Pro USB C adapter for long periods of time and that it should be placed on the desk or in a well-ventilated area when in use, keep away from water, fire and corrosive liquids.
|5-in-2 USB C HUB||7-in-2 USB C HUB||11-in-1 USB C HUB||11-in-1 USB C Dock|
|USB 2.0 Port||x1||x1|
|USB 3.0 Port||x2||x2||x3||x3|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||✓||✓|
|HDMI Port (4K@30Hz)||✓||✓||✓|
|VGA Port (1080p@60Hz)||✓||✓|
|1 x SD Card 1 x MicroSD Card||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|USB C Port – 5Gbps Data Transfer||x1|
|Thunderbolt 3 100W PD / 40GBps Data Transfer||x1||x1|
|USB C Port – 100W PD||✓||✓|