NOV8Tech USB C Hub 11-in-1 Type C Docking Station Adapter
★ MASSIVE EXPANSION: The NOV8Tech 11-in-1 USB-C Hub instantly adds 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, 1x USB 2.0 port, 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x TF Card slot, 2x SD Card slot, 1x HDMI port, 1x USB C port and 1 USB Type-C (power delivery) interface to your laptop with its convenient Plug-and-Play technology requiring no driver or software installations to work.
★ CRYSTAL CLEAR HDMI OUTPUT: Start streaming the highest resolution videos and shows via the 4K HDMI port to HDMI-enabled devices with resolutions up to 4K/30Hz and 1920 x 1080 (1080p)/60 Hz. Downward compatibility is supported with 1440p/1080p/720p/480p/360p resolutions. You can mirror/extend your screen to any external device and enjoy crisp, clear and colorful imagery.
★ SUPER SPEED CHARGING: PD2.0 USB-C Power Delivery Port for Charging Laptops and Devices and Powering Connected Devices. Transmit your data and charge your devices both at the same time. Auto Adaptive Voltage between 14.5V/20V. (Does NOT work on Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Devices such as HP, Asus Zenbook3, Asus Transformer 3 Pro, Samsung TabPro S).
★ RELIABLE DATA TRANSFER: The NOV8Tech 11-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub allows you to seamlessly transfer your data whether it be photos, videos, music and other files through its memory card and thumb drive slots. Connect to your external storage, keyboard, mouse, headset, optical drive, and more. Backwards compatible with previous USB generations e.g. USB 2.0/1.x devices.
★ COMPACT & CONVENIENT DESIGN: Strong premium aluminum enclosure and high-strength cable provides additional durability. The USB-C Hub’s slim and compact design allows for convenient storage for on-the-go use or when travelling. The sleek, slim and stylish profile complements your laptop and takes up limited space on your desk. We stand behind our products so if anything does not seem right.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR BIG SCREEN TV
Thanks to its HDMI 4K/30Hz HD port now you may transfer a 4K resolution at 30Hz and 1920×1080 (1080P) at 60Hz. It enables you to directly stream 4K HD or FULL HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitors,or projectors. Unlike the other usb hubs on the market, they support Dual Monitors simultaneously through VGA and HDMI (same screen).
11 IN 1 USB C HUB
Start using your laptop’s full potential and enjoy maximum connectivity thanks to the NOV8Tech 11-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub for MacBooks now you will be able to connect 11 devices at once to your laptop.
STRONG POWER DELIVERY
With the NOV8Tech 11-in-1 Aluminum USB-C Hub now you can charge your devices at a high speed thanks to its USB Type-C port with a 100W power delivery.
USB C Multiport Adapter:
2 x USB 3.0 Ports—up to 5 Gb/s
3 x USB 2/-
1 x USB C Type Power Delivery-up to 100W
2 x SD Card Reader—up to 512GB
1 x MicroSD/TF Card Reader–up to 512GB
1 x HDMI Port—480p/720p/1080p/2K/4K
1 x PD Port
- This hub can only read an SD Card or a Micro SD card at one time. It doesn’t read them simultaneously.
- For best use, devices connected to NOV8Tech USB C Hub should not exceed the total current of 900mA maximum. If they exceed, the output current may become unstable or disconnected. Below devices are often rated as following: Mouse: 100mA/Portable hard disk: Max. 500mA/USB 3.0 portable hard disk: Max 900mA/Keyboard: Max. 500mA.
- This hub does not support Apple USB SuperDrive and cannot read hard drives more than 2TB.
- The temperature of the hub will raise up to 47 Celsius (116 Fahrenheit) when working, but IC Chips will be constant temperature. But it does NOT damage your devices.
- Please keep in mind that you should not hold the USB C adapter for long periods of time and that it should be placed on the desk or in a well-ventilated area when in use, keep away from water, fire and corrosive liquids.
PD Port vs. Data Transfer Port
This hub has 2 USB Type C ports. The Power Delivery port (the one with the power indicator) is for charging your laptop. Other port (USB C Data) is for data transfer through other devices.
- This hub has 2 USB Type C ports. The Power Delivery port (the one with the power indicator) is for charging your laptop. Other port (USB C Data) is for data transfer through other devices.
- Please make sure to connect your charger through Power Delivery port to use the HDMI port properly.